Colorado Animal Specialty & Emergency (CASE) is a national leader in premiere veterinary medical and surgical care. We offer more efficient and reliable access to academic level veterinary care, tailored specifically for each individual patient and their family.
Equipped with innovative technology, our hospital will offer services traditionally accessible only at Universities…
- Innovative clinical trials, partnering with human medicine
- Only hemodialysis, continuous renal replacement therapy, and apheresis center in this region of the United States
- Transdisciplinary Oncology Center featuring specialty teams in medical, surgical and radiation oncology
- Non-surgical interventional radiology stent procedures for respiratory and urinary problems
- Subcutaneous Ureteral Bypass (SUB) surgery for ureteral obstruction management
- Minimally invasive endoscopic /arthroscopic surgical procedures
- On-site MRI/CT/neurology services
- Team of dedicated anesthetists, led by a board-certified Anesthesiologist
Our specialists have more than 80 years of combined experience in academic education, including several professors at elite universities. They have pioneered collaborative research programs, published impactful results in academic journals and remain active within their respective disciplines.
Partnering with regional veterinarians, our goal is to deliver veterinary care with integrity, transparency, and inclusion.
Veterinary services that you can expect from CASE:
- 24/7 Emergency and Critical Care
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology featuring an advanced linear accelerator with the ability to perform stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT)
- Surgical Oncology
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic surgery
- Soft tissue surgery
- Pain clinic led by our board-certified veterinary anesthesiologist